Where Have the Articles Gone?

Where Have the Articles Gone?


Hello people. For the few people that read this, which I appreciate of course, you might be wondering where I've been since March, especially because I've not given any updates on what I've been doing. Well, this is that update. I'd loved writing stuff on here, because it allowed me to pretty much just do whatever interested me with no pressure as to any rules or restrictions aside from legality. Resultantly, I've been able to write whatever I wanted to write exactly how I wanted to write it. Anyhow, by March last year, I was gearing up to do two weeks of work with the UK-based online music magazine Soundsphere. I was naturally really excited about it, as it was really my first experience in a professional journalistic environment. So, as the start day neared, I realised I had three or four articles I was prepping to put on here, but I wondered if they'd take them for me to put on Soundsphere. I asked my contact, editor Dom Smith, and surprisingly, he seemed up for it, and even seemed to quite like them which was quite encouraging. Cut to two weeks later, I've put those articles up, along with a few more, and it seemed to have gone quite well. So much so that Dom very graciously said that should I write anything in the future, I was welcome to put them there, which was very kind of him. So long story short, that's where they are now. I thought it would be good to put my stuff up on a prominent website and Soundsphere has been a good base for that, and I thank Dom very much for the opportunity. So, if you want to read some of my more recent stuff (including thinkpieces, multi-album reviews like my reunions piece, and interviews with some very cool people), you can do so here.  I may very well start posting simultaneously through here and Soundsphere, but at the moment, I'm just really enjoying writing, so no matter where it goes, that's alright with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Underworld - *Upcoming 2024 Album* - The Singles, Reviewed

Night Drive - Position II - The Singles, Reviewed

Jerry Sadowitz - 'Comedian, Magician, Psychopath! 2024' Review - 19th March, The Wardrobe, Leeds